- Skill Level
What you'll learn
Mechanical Ventilation is one of the most important topics in medical education especially for Doctors and Respiratory Therapists and stands to be a corner stone in emergency departments. Originally , only respiratory therapists used to acquire knowledge on mechanical ventilation. But, now a days, due to increase in the respiratory infections and life threatening diseases, knowledge about ventilation and ventilators have been extended beyond respiratory therapists i.e., all the life graduates are allowed to learn in depth about ventilation.
read more »»
Key concepts covered include:
- Introduction to Ventilator use in an ICU
- Advanced ventilator training for COVID-19
- ARDS Ventilation and Prone Ventilation
- Ventilator Strategies in COVID-19 Patients
- Weaning from Mechanical Ventilator
- Disease-specific Ventilation
- Complications and Risks of a Ventilator
- Troubleshooting a Mechanical Ventilator with a Patient On
- Care of a patient post Tracheostomy
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) is the largest non-profit association of Indian physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals in the specialty of critical care medicine with a membership of 12,046 healthcare professionals with 87 branches across cities in India.
Medvarsity is the pioneer in online medical education and is now Asia’s largest company in the domain with more than 50,000 graduates who have upskilled through the courses offered by the organization and more than 10,000 active learners who are engaged in their online medical courses and contact programs.