- Skill Level
What you'll learn
Medical informatics is the intersection of information science, computer science, and health care. In the current crisis of COVID-19, various tools and techniques are being deployed with the help of AI and ML to tackle the situation effectively. Get a better understanding of these various methodologies and tools of Health Informatics in this session that can drive faster and precise outcomes in management of COVID-19.
Key concepts covered include:
- Leveraging Healthcare Informatics in the management of COVID-19
Bipin has a strong background in hospital and healthcare complemented with leadership positions in hospital wide healthcare projects. He has served in leadership positions for nursing and health informatics projects. He is experienced in visioning, costing and executing health IT projects from inception to launch and is able to provide a structured framework to analyze complex situations into simple strategic imperatives.
Areas of Expertise.
- Leadership and innovation in health science, hospital, healthcare delivery.
- Strategic thinking in health and hospital information design, IT projects.
- IT implementations in hospital and public health and health intelligence.
- Project management of nursing informatics, operating room, critical care.
- Business analysis and process redesign with extensive UK, USA and India healthcare industry,
- Performance management and balanced scorecards in healthcare and hospital. KPI and matrix organisation development in healthcare settings.