Enrolled 1,372 students enrolled
Key concepts covered include:
By the end of this module you should be able to:
- Describe measures to prevent MRONJ in cancer patients
- Describe the main risk factors for MRONJ development
- Learn when to suspect and how to arrive at an early diagnosis of MRONJ
- Describe what is the most appropriate management of MRONJ in each patient
- Learn how to effectively collaborate with the dentist for the successful BTA treatment of your cancer patients.
What you'll learn
This e-learning module has been updated from the 2017 e-learning to provide a comprehensive resource for physicians in managing medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw (MRONJ), a side effect associated with several bone-targeting agents approved for use in cancer patients with bone metastases.
Enrolled 1,372 Students enrolled
Our alumni and partners
Copyright 2021 Dosily.com