What you'll learn
The prevalence of diabetes has been one of the most pressing health concerns in the world today. In 2019, approximately 463 million adults were living with diabetes, and the figure is projected to rise to 700 million by 2045. Invariably, the knowledge of diabetes will prove to be a major factor in the treatment of the increasing number of patients, and this online pathophysiology course puts comprehensive emphasis on the etiology of diabetes that involves a combination of genetic, lifestyle, and environmental factors.read more »»
Key concepts covered include:
An overview on
- Pancreas normal histology
- Hormone regulation – synthesis, release and action
- What is Diabetes mellitus (DM)
- Classification of DM
- Pathogenesis of type 1 DM
- Pathogenesis of type 2 DM.
Dr.Priyanka Sachdev is a Surgical Pathologist with keen interest in medical
She has done her MD from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in Pathology.
Presently working as Surgical Pathologist in a leading hospital in Indore.
Academia and Experience:
- Lead Medical Educator and Director (2016 to present) of MedLive by Dr.
Priyanka–Formerly known as MTC.
- Consultant Surgical Pathologist (2018 to present) at CHL Hospital,
- Assistant Professor (2017-2018) at Index Medical College and Research
Center, Indore (MP)
- Senior Residency (2016) of a year from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- M.D. Pathology (2015) from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- M.B.B.S. (2010) from MGM Medical College, Indore