What you'll learn
Ultrasound has become one of the essential diagnostic aids in the field of medicine due to increased abnormalities and defects in the organs. It uses high-frequency sound waves to capture live images from the body on to the monitor. It is also called sonography.
read more »»
Key concepts covered include:
An overview of
- To better visualize and understand the liver and surrounding structures, with our 3D anatomy model
- To identify the clinical symptoms of liver disease
- How to differentiate normal and abnormal sonographic appearances of the liver
- How to explain and demonstrate the use of breathing techniques to obtain optimal images of the liver
* Course Subscription is valid for 1 month
*Please note certificate will be available for download post 24 hours of successful course completion with a minimum of 80% score in the quiz.