What you'll learn
The importance and usage of ultrasound in medicine today are ubiquitous and used to study every aspect of the body. It uses high-frequency sound waves to capture live images from the body on to the monitor. It is also called sonography. This is similar to sonar and radar which helps in detecting military planes and ships.
read more »»
Who should attend?
- General practitioners
- Primary care physicians
- Undergraduate medical students (Interns)
- Postgraduate students in medicine, Nurses
- life science graduates
- Radiography technicians
Key concepts covered include:
An overview of
- How to better visualize and understand the anatomy and physiology of the scrotum, testes, and prostate, with our 3D model and illustrations
- How to identify images the common abnormalities and pathologies of the scrotum
- How to describe the technique for prostate biopsy and radiation seed implantation
* Course Subscription is valid for 1 month
*Please note certificate will be available for download post 24 hours of successful course completion with a minimum of 80% score in the quiz.