What you'll learn
Every surgical procedure is followed by suturing at the end of the procedure. This can be either a minor surgical procedure or a major procedure. They are generally indicated for deeper wounds when it is suspected that the wound closure and healing is difficult. The main advantage of suturing is uneventful healing, the stability of the wound, reduces the post-operative bleeding, etc. There are many techniques of suturing and suture materials are also different for different suturing techniques.
read more »»
Key concepts covered include:
An overview of
- About different suture types and the appropriate situations for their use
- Anatomical structures and components of the skin
- How to inspect the suture line, remove sutures, and apply a dressing
- To describe the wound-healing process and wound-care recommendations
* Course Subscription is valid for 1 month
*Please note certificate will be available for download post 24 hours of successful course completion with a minimum of 80% score in the quiz.