What you'll learn
Breast cancer is one of the leading causes of mortality in women and is the most common cancer among women. Breast cancer incidence has increased from 30 % in the 1970s to 40% in the 1990s in most countries. This includes women aged 50 years and older, but the scenario has changed, which is including younger women.
read more »»
Key concepts covered include:
An overview of
- How to differentiate between soft tissue and conventional radiography
- To identify the technology involved in mammography
- To describe the procedural requirements for conducting a mammogram
- To describe the technology involved and procedural considerations for conducting bone density scanning
- To identify the components of an effective quality management program
- How to identify the common causes of image artifacts and how they can be prevented or minimized
* Course Subscription is valid for 1 month
*Please note certificate will be available for download post 24 hours of successful course completion with a minimum of 80% score in the quiz.