What you'll learn
Every year, around 5 million patients in acute, intensive, and long term care facilities need urinary catheterization due to some reason or other. The ability to insert a urinary catheter is an essential and most important skill in medicine. Years ago, they were used in chronically, medically compromised older adults.
read more »»
Key concepts covered include:
An overview of
- To practice and perfect your skills in performing a male bladder catheterization, while maintaining an aseptic technique
- To visualize the key anatomical structures used during a male bladder catheterization, with our 3D anatomy model
- To identify the proper catheter type and size
- To identify potential complications from catheterization
* Course Subscription is valid for 1 month
*Please note certificate will be available for download post 24 hours of successful course completion with a minimum of 80% score in the quiz.