What you'll learn
ECG is one of the most commonly used diagnostic tool and still considered as a gold standard investigation which is often the first diagnostic test performed for detecting heart abnormalities. It also measures the hearts electrical function. 12 lead ECG has numerous potential uses. It is a representation of hearts electrical activity during depolarization and repolarization recorded form the 12 electrodes sticked on to the body at different places and at the same time. read more »»
Key concepts covered include:
An overview on
- Preparation for performing an ECG.
- Basic electrophysiology of the heart.
- Electrical heart views and properties of a 12-lead ECG.
- How to perform an accurate 12-lead ECG.
- Know the correct post-procedure considerations.
- How to practice, perfect and test your skills in setting up and recording a 12-lead ECG
* Course Subscription is valid for 1 month
*Please note certificate will be available for download post 24 hours of successful course completion with a minimum of 80% score in the quiz.